Confidential Newsletter: Innovations in Newspapers, New Trends & Successful Cases is the first confidential letter published in Spanish, English and Italian, aimed at the senior executives of media companies. Since 1986, Confidential Newsletter has been analyzing the latest trends and innovations in the international media market with selective, proven documentation enhanced by the investigative, teaching and professional experience of the directors of INNOVATION International Media Consulting Group.
Behind its pages are some fifty consultants and teachers from every discipline, interested and involved in the systematic and meticulous study of the best media companies in the world. The editors of Confidential Newsletter are keen observers of the technological changes, journalistic innovations and commercial challenges of the new Information Society.
|Available in English, Spanish
• Our Confidential Newsletter is aimed at senior executives who want to take advantage of the flow of information and documents that are regularly screened and evaluated by a group of European and American experts.
• Four times a year, and whenever opportune, you will receive a synthesis of operating information that will help you in your decision-making processes. We guarantee to keep you updated with all the new trends and successful formulas that both you and your company need to know about.
• Reliable data, meaningful figures, valuable pointers and useful contacts will allow you to keep ahead, be on the alert and have the necessary resources at hand to work with an eye on the future, an international perspective and a creative mentality.
• Find out about the new business policies of the big publishing groups before your competitors and discover which direction the most creative leaders in the market are heading in.
• Keep up with key issues in the short, medium and long term. Confidential Newsletter provides you with the necessary intelligence to direct the journalistic and business evolution of your newspaper, magazine, news agency, radio station, TV channel, video production company, advertising or PR agency, marketing company, multimedia group or new media network.
• We hope you will become a part of our readership.
Subscribe to the Confidential Newsletter: Innovations in Newspapers: New trends and Successful Cases and receive the World Reports free of charge.